Play Games24x7 Pvt. Ltd. is the first online company to bring games of skill with cash prizes to the large, yet under-served Indian market in a fun, light-hearted and friendly setting. India's rich history and culture of games and the rapid growth of the Internet has presented us with a unique opportunity - the opportunity to bring to people across India games they have always loved and enjoyed, but don- t necessarily find the time or the friends to play with anymore. Competition, the joy of success and social connectivity form the backbone of our product. We kicked off this ambitious journey in 2009 with India's most popular card game - Rummy. Today, we are India's largest online rummy site (www.rummycircle.com) and millions of players visit us every month to play for free and for cash prizes. We are funded jointly by international venture capitalists and a hedge fund that has made significant investments in the past in some of the most successful Internet companies in India. The Games24x7 Ethos
At Games24x7 we are passionate about one and only one thing - providing the best possible playing experience to our players. We take immense pride in our work and believe that the best way to serve our players is by listening to them. We listen to the sound of every click that our players make or don- t make when they are with us. We believe very strongly in experimenting, but in the true spirit of experiments, we insist that every new idea be either backed by data or be eventually provable by data.
Every experiment has at its genesis an idea. The Games24x7 idea hierarchy is flat and new ideas can come from anywhere, but every idea goes through the same process - vigorous debate, arguments, data validation, and every so often, from this grueling yet immensely satisfying process comes one addition to our product, operating or marketing strategy. This is the essence of life at Games24x7. The Games24x7 Business
The Games24x7 business is powered by a proprietary multi-player tournament gaming platform. We currently host online multiplayer Rummy across multiple channels - Desktop Web, Mobile Web and an Android Native App. Despite the platform being feature rich in terms of its offering, we have barely scratched the surface. The plan is to build a state of the art gaming tournament platform into which games of all types can be seamlessly integrated from single player leader-board type games to multiplayer knock out tournaments, round robin tournaments etc. This multifaceted platform will also incorporate social features, and could easily be integrated with Facebook and other social networks. We have the makings of what will be an industry-changing product in our hands. We are confident that the gaming industry in India will be seen as pre-Games24x7 platform and post-Games24x7 platform by analysts in the future. We will continue to invest to incorporate new innovations and capabilities into the core platform to ensure that our players receive a world-class experience. The Games24x7 Team Member
If you have boundless energy, are bubbling with bright ideas, are extremely hard working and have no problems taking a hands-on approach to your work, we are the right destination for you. While we value tremendously problem solving skills, we value even more problem finding skills. People who have risen the fastest in our company are those that have a keen eye for detecting critical business problems and then solving them. The Games24x7 work atmosphere is very amiable, and at the same time always charged with excitement. The dynamic nature of our business ensures that all our team members are able to see how their contributions benefit the business. We encourage our team members to take responsibility and grow into future leaders in our company and the industry. Who are we looking for-
Position Title: Product Manager/ Senior Product Manager Position/Role Description
We are looking for a Product Manager who will drive new product initiatives on RummyCircle.com. The PM will live and breathe the product and will need to understand our players better than anyone. The ideal candidate is both strategic and detail-oriented, has proven product management experience, and is equally comfortable working with all stake holders. The work environment is fast-paced and results driven. Job Responsibilities:
1. Generate new product ideas, enhancements to existing product by collating requests from both internal stakeholders and customers
2. Assist in developing product strategy and road map for RummyCircle.com product. The product road map is created by analyzing and prioritizing projects, determining the product design & development effort and negotiating the launch time frames with development teams
3. Create functional and UI specifications, business cases and wire frames, conduct specification reviews with requester groups and development teams and be the main contact for the specifications during the software development and implementation phases.
4. Interface with all relevant stakeholders to drive timely, seamless and successful rollouts.
5. Define, track and improve key product metrics and monitor those metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on various features performance and report key findings.
6. Be the first point of escalation for any product related problems/queries.
7. Evaluate new product opportunities for Company fit from audience and technology perspective. Analyze internal systems and recommend software enhancements to improve productivity.
8. Create and maintain relevant product documentation for various internal customers. What you should have:
1. At least 2-5 years of experience building online products. Candidates with lesser experience but exceptional aptitude would also be considered.
2. Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to take decisions backed up by data and metrics.
3. Acumen to guide business goals through road maps and define new product features and strategies.
4. Attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple projects, competing priorities simultaneously.
5. Positive, pro-active attitude with a willingness to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment.
6. Flair for good user experience leading to better usability and user interaction across various form factors / devices.
7. Ability to empathize with stakeholders and customers alike to deliver "right" solutions.
8. Understanding of online services, Internet and consumer software markets. Appreciation for online games is highly desirable.
9. Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment is a must.
10. Proven ability to create business cases, detailed functional specifications and wire frames, with an excellent track record of developing and launching online products. Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Product/Brand Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time