Marketing Manager plays a critical role in supporting various marketing campaigns for acquisitions, conversions & retention.
This role will offer immense insights and learning in the online entertainment space and skill gaming industry in India. You will learn and implement the most innovative marketing strategies and use the most cutting edge marketing tools to implement various campaigns. You will get to work on various aspects of consumer marketing.
Data is the DNA of every team member at RummyCircle.com. All departments perform rigorous data analysis to take day to day decisions at all stages of player life cycle right from acquisition to retention. MM will be contributing to all parts of the players life cycle on the site. MM will have to study the player life cycle and build an understanding of player behavior from all aspects. MM will support in executing multiple campaigns for driving acquisitions, conversions, revenue and retention. Player Life Cycle: Acquisition -Conversion -Revenue Enhancement -Retention
The acquisition team advertises on various media channels and drives new players to the site. This involves working with many online marketing networks, ad-networks, Google, Facebook, affiliates, offline activations, events, print ads, radio, partnerships and other ATL and BTL activities. The team works with in-house creative team and agency to come up with new acquisition concepts and creates new communication messages to talk to the masses and bring them to the site to play rummy.
The Conversion team supports by providing highly optimized landing pages, strong actionable content, new offers and the right hooks at the right time to converting the new traffic to register, try a game and make their first deposit. This means you would be running various A/B tests on landing pages, trying out new offers, leveraging content, running email and SMS campaigns etc. to drive higher conversions.
Customer Intelligence and Loyalty (Retention):
The Customer Intelligence and Loyalty team drives incremental revenues and enhancing player retention and loyalty. It also requires rigorous data analysis to understand how players evolve over time in their spending patterns and what is it that gets players to spend more or less over time. This understanding in turn feeds into constant optimization of the retention strategy. You will be supporting in running various promotional tournaments, trying out new offers, leveraging website content, running email, FB and SMS campaigns etc. to drive higher revenues and retention.
General Accountabilities/Job Responsibiliti es:
- Spend time on website, play and get a first-hand understanding of how the website works.
- Study market research data to build a broad understanding of a typical rummy player.
- Analyze funnel data and understand the player movement on the website.
- Analyze conversion data and identify pain drop-off points and accordingly build an action plan
- Think of creative concepts to convert and engage user
- Understand acquisition, conversion, and revenue and retention strategy.
- Support in preparing and executing monthly marketing calendar for various campaigns.
- Work with agencies to manage retention campaigns and hit monthly retention and revenue targets.
- Perform extensive campaign analysis daily, weekly, monthly to find growth opportunities
1. Perform creative analysis
2. Funnel analysis
3 Take Full ownership for execution of various campaigns on revenue and retention.
4. Work with creative designers / web designers to ensure timely execution of campaigns.
5. Manage and own project timelines, creative quality, and content effectiveness.
6. Work with agency to co-ordinate the campaign content, creative delivery.
7 Create/Work within the reporting framework to analyze effectiveness of all campaigns.
8 Engage in data analysis to improve and refine campaign performance. Job Specifications:
[E - Expected] [D Desirable]
- E B-Tech / M-Tech / Economics UG/PG / Statistics US/PG / MBA Marketing/Finance from a very well reputed college and a hunger for learning and implementing marketing.
- E - Excellent academic record, strong logical and analytical skills.
- E 3- 6 years of experience in marketing, research, operations (preferably online)
- D - Should have experience with at least two of organizing promotional events, running new customer communication programs or running customer retention programs (preferably for a Mobile Product or a Mobile website)
- D - Ability to work with data and uncover insights into consumer mindset.
- E - Out of the box thinker and innovator.
- E - Excellent communication (oral and written) and analytical skills.
Job Location: Mumbai (Malad)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Manager Marketing - Internal / External Communication
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time