Introduction and Role Summary
A digital marketing campaign starts with a digital advertisement (creative elements and copy, based on a creative communication idea). The campaign then follows the ad viewer from ad impression to ad click to arrival on the site landing page to filling out the registration form and finally turning into a paid player. This is called the Acquisition Funnel.
The Marketing Manager will work in the Marketing Acquisitions team at Games24x7. The main job of the Marketing Manager is to work on various campaigns like: Google Search, Display, Ad-Networks etc. to achieve monthly business targets within a prescribed budget and ROI goals. To meet targets, the Marketing Manager will work with full analytical rigor to optimize the Acquisition Funnel end to end.
This optimization is achieved by doing round-the-clock analysis of data on player behaviour (views, clicks, landing page behaviour, registration and paid conversion). This analysis leads to important tactical and strategic decisions. Tactical decisions are about which campaigns should get a bigger share of the budget and which less. Strategic decisions are about using player behaviour data to arrive at insights about the player decision making process. These insights feed into design of new advertisements, new landing pages and even changes to the core product, which would ultimately improve the Acquisition Funnel.
The Marketing Manager will undergo on-the-job training with the Marketing Acquisition Team to ensure a smooth transition into the position. Detailed Job Description
- To analyze acquisition funnel and figure out areas of improvement
- To come up with actionable insights, based on the analysis, for creative elements in ads, landing page design and our core rummy product
- To convert actionable insights into well-defined projects.
- To work with the Product team and Technology team to execute these projects and measure their success.
- At least 1 year of experience in analytics.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing is preferable.
- Good understanding of statistics. Degree/Certificate in statistics or analytics is a plus
- Exceptional logical and analytical skills
- Strong ability to parse through data and detect patterns
- Strong ability to convert patterns in data to test hypothesis
- Great attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Manager Marketing - Internal / External Communication
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time