New User Acquisition Marketing Operations Head - RummyCircle Background
Play Games24x7 is Indias largest online and mobile games company. It pioneered the todays thriving online rummy industry back in 2009, and the industry is now expected to hit $500 Million by 2020. Play Games24x7s flagship brand RummyCircle has become the No. 1 destination to Play Rummy, and it is the market leader in games entertainment space in India. The focus from the start of the business has been on profitability, and RummyCircle keeps its sharp focus on ROI and prides on its deep-rooted culture of data driven decision making.
With a 250 people strong team based out of Mumbai and Bangalore, RummyCircle plans to aggressively push forward to strategically scale and maintain a dominant position in the games entertainment space across India. And we are looking for a marketing operations head who can lead a team of campaign managers running performance marketing campaigns on multiple channels like: Facebook, Google Display, Google Search, Affiliates and direct 3rd party deals.
Please read more about us and awesome game play experiences at www.games24x7.org. What are we looking for?
If you have boundless energy, are bubbling with bright ideas, are extremely hard working, have no problems taking a hands-on approach to your work, and want to put all of this to use in what is shaping up to be an outright revolution in the mobile games space in India, we are the right destination for you. While we value tremendously problem-solving skills, we value even more problem finding skills. People who have risen the fastest in our company are those that have a keen eye for detecting critical business problems and then solving them. The Games24x7 work atmosphere is very amiable, and at the same time always charged with excitement. The dynamic nature of our business ensures that all our team members can see how their contributions benefit the business. We encourage our team members to take responsibility and grow into future leaders in our company and the industry. JOB SPECIFICATION
Position : Marketing Operations Head
Location : Mumbai
The Marketing Operations head in the new-user acquisition team plays a growth-driver role for the business. The incumbent would be a passionate data driven person with an experimental growth driven mind-set. They should have deep operational knowledge into setting up, running and scaling multiple online and offline campaigns like: Facebook, Google Search, Display campaigns, Affiliates, Email, SMS, Mall Activations, Club Activations etc. The Marketing Operations head should be a hands-on, high energy, ambitious individual who thrives in a fast-paced and highly demanding start-up environment. General Accountabilities/Job Responsibilities:
POSITION REQUIREMENTS Experience
- Consistently works and drives team members towards on-going campaign optimizations to achieve ROI targets while keeping in eye on break even period which are set in discussion with Data Science Team and Head of Marketing.
- Gathers and estimates monthly spend and new player acquisition volumes in discussion with team members, 3rd party advertising partners and internal campaigns, bonuses or offers.
- Constantly identifies new acquisition sources and runs controlled experiments to drive new user acquisition.
- Consistently applies data driven insights to identify business growth challenges. Leads the team in setting up of new experiments and find new growth solutions. Measures and showcases ROI for such experiments. Double down on successful experiments and learn through failed experiments.
- Consistently uses data from past creatives to find new creative insights to drive new creative conceptualization, new campaign ideation, a new offer, a new landing page or a new consumer journey.
- Regularly looks into the details of campaigns for timely bid or budget adjustments. Also, drives the team members to make similar optimizations in achieving their campaign objectives.
- Leads the discussions and negotiations with new partners, affiliates, traffic sources and identify deals for growth and make such sources successful.
- Consistently keeps in charge of KPIs being measured and does their analysis to show the business impact by carefully including minute things in their analysis like: Seasonality, Overlaps in campaigns, Internal and External events etc.
- Shows a positive revenue impact through the detailed analysis.
Digital Marketing Skills
- At-least 5 years of marketing experience
- At-least 3 years of experience with digital marketing for a B2C business
- Mandatory hands-on experience in running campaigns on Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords, Programmatic buying platforms etc.
- Hands-on experience in Campaign optimization, bid and budget optimization, creative and landing page testing.
- Strong understanding of targeting, segmentation, campaign settings, re-marketing, budget optimization.
- Strong understanding of media buying, price negotiations, new affiliate / vendor on-boarding.
- Good understanding of setting and executing AB tests to drive conversion rate improvement.
- Should have experience building and leading teams to achieve marketing goals
- Should have obsessive focus on achieving ROI and business growth.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time