With RummyCircle.com, Play Games24x7 pioneered the thriving online rummy industry where it isnow the market leader. Now, Play Games24x7 has set its eyes on the rapidly emerging mobile games space in India. With over 250 million smartphone users today, and numbers projected to cross 500 million in the next 2-3 years, we see tremendously exciting opportunities in this space. To capitalize on this opportunity, in late 2014 Play Games24x7 set up a new division called Ultimate Games. Today, Ultimate Games employs close to 50 people with a product development team of over 25 people. We have kept this team separate from our 150 people strong team in Mumbai that drives RummyCircle.com to allow it to operate unencumbered and move at the pace and in the direction best suited for success in this space.
At Ultimate Games we bring to the mobile games space over 6 years of experience with RummyCircle, and close to two years of experience with our first social game - Call it Right - which can be played on Facebook, Android, iOS and the Yahoo Games portal. In our first two years we have already released 4 titles, one of which is in the top 5 grossing games on Google Play store and another in the top 20. We are now very strongly positioned to do in the Indian mobile games space what we have done with passion for the last several years across geographies and channels provide awesome online game play experiences.
RummyCircle.com is the best place to play Rummy online. We are Indias No. 1 grossing mobile game, higher than Candy Crush, Clash of Kings and Clash of Clans. We have achieved all this even when we are not any app store. This is due to our strong focus on ROI driven marketing. Our business growth is driven by driving new user acquisitions at scale while keeping strong eye on data analysis and ROI. Our retention rates are higher than the Gold standards of gaming industry and our players just vouch for it through video testimonials. We leverage multiple digital media channels like Google, Facebook, RTB, Ad-Networks and other digital touch-points like desktops, laptops, mobiles, tablets etc. to drive new user acquisitions.
The Associate Brand manager (ABM) will be part of the Marketing Acquisition Team for Ultimate Games and RummyCircle.com and will play a critical role in creative and communication design for driving new user acquisitions. ABM will work with Brand Manager to understand the Target Audience and consumer insights to create digital communication assets.
In todays multi-channel digital world where consumers switch between multiple devices like Desktop, Mobile and Tablets, the design and communication should also compliment their choice of platform. ABM will work on interaction design principles, color theory, aesthetic appeal and web / mobile optimization best practices to deliver digital output that works on multiple platforms.
ABM will work with in-house graphic designers and web-developers hands-on to produce digital creatives that are interactive and engaging while ensuring digital advertising guidelines are followed. ABM would also work with agencies on creative input for other media campaigns like: print, radio and television.
- ABM would be responsible for building a creative delivery calendar in discussion with marketing managers.
- Creative delivery calendar will include digital asset creation like: Digital Banners, Facebook Ads, animated videos, Twitter Ads, Website Banners, Landing Pages, Emails, SMS Campaigns, Mobile Notifications etc.
- ABM will write briefs for internal teams for creative design output by visualizing communication / positioning routes.
- ABM will write copy along with the visual imagery as part of the concept note for the design team to guide them in the right direction.
- ABM will be responsible to provide the final creative output of the creative asset while working with design team that includes design manager, graphic designer and web-developers.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong aesthetic sense for highly attractive design.
- Strong skills in writing copy for actionable outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong command over English language (oral and written).
- Excellent project management skills.
- And obsession to deliver output with top-notch quality.
- 1 year of experience in digital creative production and copy writing.
- Creative direction in an advertising agency will be a plus.
- Knowledge of any regional language i.e. Tamil / Telugu is a plus.
- Previous experience of handling creative agency will be a plus.
- Understanding of data for creative optimization.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/HTML5, Photoshop and other design tools.
Location: Mumbai / Bangalore
Position: Full Time
Reporting to: Brand Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Product/Brand Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time